Monday, August 11, 2014

Halo-halo Craving


Sometime in a month, there were moments when my taste buds were uncanny to an extent that I am unable to stand the usual foods that I take.  Without doubt, some of you may have experienced the same.  What I do when this happens is force my husband to procure for me a sundae not just one but two sundaes.  Nonetheless, this time, I did a totally opposite overt act that I commonly do when my taste buds are changeable.

I dressed up, proceeded to the mall and ordered a Halo-halo, all on my own, but of course, with my husband's knowledge.  Personally, I only prefer to eat Halo-halo made by two food outlets located in our home town, namely, Chowking and Merry Muffet.  Wait, I assure you that this is not a paid review.  I am just a lady simply yearning for something.

In this post, I'll feature the Chowking Halo-halo for it was the only food that I can think.  Upon entering Chowking, I immediately ordered a regular size Halo-halo.  It seemed like forces of nature were on my side since I encountered no problem during that yearning like being in a long queue.

This Halo-halo is always topped with Ube ice cream as well as a slice of leche flan which happens to be one of my favorite desserts.  It is very mouthwatering especially since, as I have said, I am yearning for it.

Nonetheless, I remember that even if I am not craving for it we customarily visit Chowking and order Halo-halo when dropping by at our parent's place located in another city.  I guess eating Chowking Halo-halo runs from the family, lol.

How about you, what do you usually crave for?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates