Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Any Time of the Day is the Right Time to Exercise

Today, I just thought of creating a new blog and I immediately did.  Basically, this is my first post for purposes of this blog.  It took a while for me to actually create this blog as it remained to be simply a thought.  I want a blog that is based on actual experiences with a touch of my own concurrently helping online readers for whatever they are searching for.

For the past three days, I have been exercising in the morning.  I am a wife, as designated in the title of this blog, who happens to be currently unemployed and who takes care of no children.  I have thought of making use of my limitless time by exercising in the morning which I did.

Now, while doing the exercise, a question pops up in my mind?  Can I exercise as early as 4 am in the morning?  Immediately after my exercise, I surfed online searching for answers. I read the top three blogs that came out from google search.

The common answer they provide is the fact that any time of the day is the right time to exercise.  I prefer not to dwell on the scientific consequences because the fact remains that any time of the day will do which give us no good reasons or excuses not to have a daily exercise.  Exercise is not only available for those who want to lose weight but also to those who simply want to have a healthy body.  

This I have to say, I am neither fat nor thin and my weight is in accord with my height, nevertheless, I decided to make exercise as my daily routine for the main reason that it makes me feel good.  I suggest you do the same.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates