Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Blended Movie Review

I can not help but make a review of this movie.  I am a fan of Drew Barrymore since I watched the Charlie's Angels movie.  In fact, I immediately bought an original CD of that movie along with its sequel.  

Almost every night, me and my husband spend our time together by watching one movie before going to sleep.  Usually, he chooses what movie to watch and I entirely do not have an idea on what we will be watching.  

That one particular night, we watched this movie entitled, Blended.  As almost all of you might know, it starred Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler.  It is a romantic comedy movie directed by Frank Coraci.

It was only during that night that I learned of the casts of the movie and upon knowing the same I immediately agreed to watch the movie without questioning what the movie is all about as I usually do every time we concur to watch a movie.
 
I give this movie five stars, five being the highest.  Sandler and Barrymore team-up in  this movie seemed natural.  Its like you are pondering on two separate yet connected stories of two real-life individuals.  Both portrayed their roles exquisitely.  Similarly, the stars who played the roles as their children were endearing.

On a different view, the story itself is of great interest.  As the movie begun, I was so engrossed that I did not bother to get some food to eat while watching or even get my tablet in order to surf the internet which I sometimes do especially if I do not like the movie that we are watching.  I was so interested and affected with the movie to the extent that I was also excited to finish the movie to know what will happen to them and their children.

In totality, I personally recommend that you watch this movie for even I who is not the romantic-comedy movie lover rather an action and horror movie enthusiast was fully satisfied and feeling relaxed after watching this movie, Blended.

(The photo in this post is not owned by the author.)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates